hati kita jodoh kita semua di tangan-NYA maka jika tertulis dia untuk kita maka dia adalah jodoh kita tidak kira cepat atau lambat hanya masa yang menentukan .biarlah masa yang berganti masa setiap detik berganti saat jika hati ini ikhlas milikmu Insyaallah sehingga ke jannah~

TIRED


i'm sick of the day drama .too much lie too much cry too much drama .stress . seriously I feel like wanna scream out loud . AM TIRED !!! . I hate this kind of situation where i am the one who think lots  bout this problem !urghh . I'm sick sick sick sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! does feel better if am staying alone just me and me me me me . arghhhhh dont know how to explain this kind of feeling :'(
am just tired to think bout anyone else tired of care bout others , tired being fool .I'm just tired . thats all for now . toodles reader .have a blast :)

Happiness is only real when we learn how to shared